- Demonstrate responsible
use of technology and an understanding of ethics and safety issues in using
Standard from Technology/Engineering Standards for a Full First-Year
Course in Grades 9 or 10
- Broad Concept: Engineering
design involves practical problem solving, research, development, and invention
and requires designing, drawing, building, testing and redesigning.
- Students will gain experience implementing
Please put the following on the board, or circulate
this lesson plan amongst the students
- Continue to do problems P14.2, P14.4 in the Horstmann Book
(This includes Nick Scott)
- If finished continue doing assignments on my Web page
- All questions can be sent via email in eimacs - I will be signed
in, so check for my responses.
- I will be checking your work done at the end of the class.